This is an entry-level digital marketing position. We are looking for someone we can work with and train to become a fully proficient expert in digital marketing. We work with non-profits around the world to help promote important progressive issues, like climate change and clean energy solutions, voters rights, income equality, LGBTQ equality, reproductive rights, women’s rights and BIPOC equality.
In support of Spake’s mission, you will help us:
(1) implement the advertising campaigns: set up the advertising campaigns on various social/digital platforms: Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Snapchat, Tik Tok
(2) monitor those campaigns on a daily basis and make sure they are running as they should,
(3) report back on the performance, which requires looking at the data, identifying the KPIs and generate meaningful and actionable insights for clients.
(4) work directly with clients under the direction of and in partnership with senior Spake staff
- Plan and execute advertising campaigns on various social/digital platforms such as Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Snapchat, Tik Tok. This includes quickly developing technical advertising platform skills and daily attention to ad campaigns.
- Measure advertising campaign results by looking at relevant data to generate meaningful and actionable insights for clients.
- Written words and imagery are the keys to marketing. As you grow in this role, analyzing and providing input on advertising copy and imagery will be expected.
- Actively support in responding to client requests where appropriate/assigned.
- Support with reporting and data analysis for paid and organic online campaigns.
- Some basic understanding of major online data and ad platforms like Facebook Business Manager, Google Ad Network, TikTok Ads Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Looker, Adverity, Sprout Social
- Some basic experience with the concepts of social media and content marketing.
- People person: Excellent proactive and responsive customer service. You are kind, compassionate and engaging.
- Comfortable in a small, emerging startup environment.
- Orderly and efficient. You are very good at managing your time and organizing yourself.
- Attention to detail. You desire to see a job well done.
- Comfortable working remotely (our headquarters are our homes!)
- Degree in communications/marketing/ecommerce is preferred but not a requirement
- This is a remote position available in Canada and ideally in the Eastern time zone (i.e. Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa)
Salary Range: CDN$36,000 – $50,000
About Spake Media House
Spake is a 10 year old Digital Marketing agency. We work with non-profits around the world to help promote important progressive issues, like climate change and clean energy solutions, voters rights, income equality, LGBTQ equality, reproductive rights, women’s rights and BIPOC equality.
We take diversity and equality in the workplace seriously. You can read more about our diversity and inclusion policy here.
If you would like to apply, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Junior Digital Specialist.